Haircut in Seoul - beauté de marshall (Ewha)

19:22:00 Unknown 0 Comments


My previous post of haircut in Seoul is the most viewed posts on my blog. Thank you all for the support! For those who might have missed it here is the link:
Following the succession of the post, I decided to write up another one. This time it's a shop in Ewha, which my 도우미 a.k.a. Korean language helper recommended me.


You will be able to see the price chart on the left side of the entrance before entering the salon.

There's total of 3 storeys. I had my hair washed on the 3rd floor, hair cut on the 2nd floor, and payment made on the first floor.
1st floor
Saw this on the mirror.
This was the hairstyle that I wanted but was too afraid to cut it too short. hehe.

Before & After
Most of my friends prefer me in short hair. What do you think?

with my cute hairstylist
I had a pleasant time at beaute de marshall. The staff are really friendly and will engage in small talk with you. Even though I went on a Sunday afternoon, there's only 1 other customer other than me. That explained for the fast services provided. beaute de marshall does not provides drinks and snacks like what Juno did, or perhaps cause I only went in for a simple haircut. Similarly for both, locker service were provided.

I can't really remember the price for haircut in Juno but I supposed it's around the same price.

One thing to note is that this shop isn't foreigner-friendly. Well to be honest,  Juno wasn't really that foreigner-friendly either. Anyway, both hairstylists from Juno and beaute de marshall understands simple English only. So... worst come to worst, there's always body and sign language. :)

In my opinion, go for Juno as there's many outlets available in Seoul, which will save a lot of your time and energy instead of searching for a particular place just for a haircut.

--------------------------------------------------
Direction

Address: 서울특별시 서대문구 대현동60-4
Ewha Station, exit 3. Walk sraight and turn right on the 3rd opening. Walk up the steep slope and you'll see a 3-storey high building on the right. You can see the big signage of "보뜨마샬헤어살롱" from afar.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: